SHRM has designed a two-part seminar—HR Business Partners. These two-day seminars focus on the primary skills that HR professionals need to become successful business partners in their organizations. Making the transition to this role requires the development and enhancement of skills in key areas.
As HR professionals perform more effectively, they will be recognized by line executives, managers and employees as critical partners, a fundamental shift in the way HR interacts with other departments. It also means HR professionals will need to learn more about how their business operates, how to build and present an effective business case, and how HR can maximize its value to the organization.
Part I of HR Business Partners, a prerequisite of Part II, focuses on:
- The role of the HR Business Partner.
- An internal consulting model and the required skills.
- Aligning recommendations with the strategic direction of the organization.
Part II of HR Business Partners, allows participants to continue to develop the skills and knowledge, including:
- Developing and managing relationships.
- Communicating for impact, coaching of leaders and facilitation skills.
- Aligning of initiatives with the strategic direction to drive business results.
Prepare for certification with Skills-Farm’s certification prep course. It’s easy to register:
Call +234 809 990 1675
Online: Register now