What is the HR Education Financial Program
Because funding alone isn’t the only challenge that you may face when embarking on a journey to improve your HR professional experience and skills, we’ve decided to take that out of the equation and let you focus on getting the right quality of world-class HR Education you desire.
The HR Education Financial Assistance Program (HREFAP) is designed to make HR Education more accessible to HR Professionals in Africa. With a pilot program in Nigeria, the program assists professionals access quality international HR Education content like Certification Programs, Workshops, Seminars, eLearning Content, Conferences and other types of career development learning interventions, under a structured program that eases the financial burden.
HREFAP, when granted, usually covers tuition and course materials only, and must be utilized in the year the financial assistance offer is approved.
- Embark on the HR Education journey that you need know, worry about paying later. (Easy, fixed monthly repayment reduces the burden of having to part with significant initial outlays).
- Mix and match HR Education content & options to suit your needs.(You can use the financial assistance program to buy just a study kit for certification prep, or pay for both study kit and instructor-led certification prep classes, or you can even just use it to attend workshops and seminars that help you earn recertification credits).
- Be Legal. Be Compliant. Avoid breaking copyright laws.
– Many HR professionals have had their reputations soiled with intellectual property theft by photocopying books and other copyright protected content. Many of those facing legal issues often tell us they broke the law because they could not afford to pay in full for the courses and learning materials they need, but we know now that the law doesn’t accept that as an excuse. By using the HR Education financial assistance program you can avoid being sued for copyright violation, damaging your reputation and career.
Who Is Eligible to Apply?
- Experienced HR Professionals wishing to further develop by acquiring international HR Certifications like SHRM’s HR Certifications.
- Persons new to the HR Profession with 1 year or less professional HR experience.
- Persons wishing to start a new career in HR.
- People with Prior professional experience, .i.e. Persons switching careers and wanting to now become HR Professionals.
- Members of the Academia in any of the officially recognised higher institutions in Nigeria offering Degree or Diploma programs in HR or related disciplines.