Welcome to the Greatest Conference 2018
The SHRM annual conference is a good place to learn about HR professional development. The conference gives attendees access to tools and resources needed by companies to implement successful HR practices. The SHRM conference offers over 200 concurrent sessions which offer a complete education for HR professionals at every stage of their career, based on the SHRM Competency Model. Attendees can therefore choose topics which would help them gain skills that would impact their organizations. The conference also provides a platform for networking and gives recertification credits.
This year’s event holds at Chicago
Date: 17 – 20 June 2018
2018 KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Special Conference Delegation Rates.
Save big when you register as part of the Nigerian delegation through the SHRM Forum Nigeria Coordinating office.Using the delegation discounted code ID1810. The current rates are as follows:
- SHRM Members : $1,175
- Non-SHRM Members : $1,250
Take advantage of the discounted global online membership, to join SHRM BEFORE registering for the conference. (join here) using the code: TOTE2018. The membership rate will be $75 – the standard global online membership fee is $95. Then proceed and register for the conference. Then log in as a member and the discounted rate for the conference registration will be applied.
The registration fee covers the following:
- 4 General Sessions featuring world-renown keynote speakers
- Admission to the SHRM Exposition
- More than 250 educational concurrent sessions divided into six tracks (benefits & compensation, employment law & legislation, international HR, personal & leadership development, business management & strategy, and talent management)
- One ticket to the Tuesday night show
- Online access to the conference sessions
- Access to the SHRM Global Networking Lounge
- Invitation to the International Welcome Reception and the Global Networking Reception
- Global table topics lunch discussions
- Personalized certificate of conference participation
- Complimentary ground transportation between the conference hotels and the convention centre
- Group hotel reservations available (attendees can also request reservations where other countrymen will be staying)
- Special Nigerian delegation dinner outing. (Paid Separately)